Addicted to R&B

4.29.2007


Chris recently introduced me to imeem, a website that streams music. imeem is to music as youtube is to videos. Notice the "i" in imeem versus the "you" in youtube. imeem plays full-length songs of all genre in mp3 quality, which makes it very handy for sampling songs, finding new music, and sharing with friends. You can find me on imeem here, where all of my favorite songs and playlists are shown. Feel free to add me!

With regards to sharing with friends, I'll be doing exactly that. In the past few weeks, I've come across several quality R&B songs, and I'd like to share my top 3 with you guys. imeem has the ability to embed songs directly into blogs, another convenient feature. With that said, here are my top 3 R&B songs of April 2007:

Marques Houston - Favorite Girl




Ne-Yo - Because of You




Bobby Valentino - Anonymous





Labels: