EYEZMAZE: Chronon

3.24.2007


The other day, Paul and I played a game called Chronon. You can find it here; it is one of the many flash games in the Eyezmaze series. Chronon is a puzzle game, where the objective is to create the "perfect ending."

I thought it was fairly entertaining, but Paul thought it was EXTREMELY entertaining. He spent a large portion of the day playing it, trying to get that "perfect ending." The game starts at 6:00 AM, and progresses throughout the day in 8 time intervals until 7:00 PM. The initial scene shows a rock monster leaving his home, and there is a little yellow stick figure trapped in a cage. During each time interval you are supposed to arrange the items in the room a certain way that will affect things in the next time slot. It's like a cause and effect puzzle, with a little "Butterfly Effect" mixed into it.

This is the game that I wasted my time playing instead of studying for finals. It seems like towards the end of every quarter I find something to waste my time on instead of studying for finals. So this is it for Winter of 2007. If anyone has any questions about the game or needs hints, feel free to send me an email. It took a while, but I eventually ended up with 100/100.

Chronon

EYEZMAZE

On a side note, Harry Potter 7 is out. It is the last and final book in the series by J.K. Rowling. It will be titled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and will be released on July 21, 2007. Pre-orders are on sale already from Amazon: only $18.89 for the hardcover. I've already ordered mine!

Also, my review on 300 was featured in the newest episode of The Carnival of Cinema. Check it out here.

Labels: , ,