Got Spellcheck? // The Flying Shoe

3.08.2007


NOOB

R*: they were supposed to put FIRE LANE
R*: but they put "FIRE LINE" and covered it
R*: and never fixed it HAHA
R*: it's like at the corner of my bus stop...and both sides of the corner...they made the same mistake twice
//
J*: so today i made a U turn
J*: at a driveway of an apratment complex
J*: and this foO withg a dog apparently lives there
J*: so as i was driving out
J*: he just started cussin at me
J*: he was yellin at me and shit
J*: he was hittin my car with his hands
J*: im lik ewtf -.-
J*: and as i drove off
J*: i heard a THUNK
J*: he threw a shoe at me
J*: HAHA
J*: it landed on my windshiled
J*: i was like WTF
J*: nice throw
J*: and i was using my wipers like crazy
J*: and the fukkin shoe wouldnt come off
J*: i was like wow -.-
J*: wut a little bitch
J*: he was like GET OUTTA HURR
J*: GO
J*: GET!

Labels: